WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Responsible for the procurement of all Building Material products.
- Negotiate prices on Building Material products.
- Source products and suppliers for all branches.
- Oversee the buying function within prescribed benchmarks at the best prices possible.
- Optimize stock availability and minimize aged stock in order to improve Stock Turn Rates and sales for Megabuild.
- Optimize product group margins.
- Review Building Material product categories, identify gaps within the product range and action accordingly.
- Advise on product ranges for monthly and quarterly promotions.
- Liaise with Buyers, Admin Supervisors and Creditors departments on incorrect prices charged and ensure that Request for Credit (RFC’s) are raised.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A confident communicator with great interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Someone with excellent time management, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Must have completed Grade 12.
- Minimum 5 years Procurement experience at senior level.
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Supply Chain, Procurement or Logistics.
- Must have knowledge of Building Material products.
- Knowledge of the Kerridge system would be a great advantage.
Closing Date: 09 December 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Interested in the positions