Manager: Sales at BANK WINDHOEK
29 January 2023
Overall responsible for the identification of potential growth areas for the branch and analyze trends and competitive environment, development and execution of the sales plan as well as reinforcement of a sales culture in the branch
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA (KPAs)
1. Management of Sales
• Identify potential growth areas for the branch and analyze trends and competitive environment.
• Overall responsible for the execution of the sales plan for the branch
• Assist the Branch Manager in developing and reinforcing a sales culture in the branch
• Ensure effective and efficient management and administration of sales activities in the branch.
2. Financial Management
Assist the Branch manager in the planning and execution of the Branch budget, e.g. driving sales targets, management of dormant accounts.
3. Client Relationship Management
• Responsible for the execution and reporting on the CRM model in the Branch.
• Assist the Branch Manager in building and enhancing long-term working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders/clients.
• Responsible for ensuring that clients are handled in a professional manner, the information provided is correct.
4. People Management
• Provide management and leadership capabilities in the department.
• Ensure effective workforce planning and people capacity requirements for the department,
• Overall responsible for performance and talent management in the department.
• Diploma in a commercial field with 7 years’ general banking/sales experience of which 3 years should at management level.
• Degree in a commercial field with 5 years’ general banking/sales experience of which 2 years should be at management level.
• Experience in credit and collateral will be an added advantage
• Adequate knowledge of Banks products and services, credit principles, sales and administration.
• Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
• Excellent Leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
• Skill in analyzing and evaluating financial information.
• Good writing skills
Closing date: January 29, 2023
36 total views, 1 today