Marketing Coordinator at O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as events, social media platforms, or content marketing, engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- A diploma in Marketing
- At least 3 years’ marketing experience
- Experience in digital marketing will be an added advantage.
- Provide administrative support on the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs.
- Provide administrative support on all traditional marketing functions.
- Produce accurate and complete creative briefs.
- Liaise with the advertising agency on all campaigns/promotions.
- Manage all jobs efficiently with the advertising agency to ensure timely delivery of all marketing material.
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders/suppliers.
- Handle all sponsorship & CSI requests.
- Set campaign targets, analyses results, and compile reports.
- Provide support on Digital Marketing functions.
- Be Authentic
- Live the Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
CLOSING DATE: 20 June 2023
37 total views, 1 today