- Implement strategic plans to optimize operational processes and achieve organizational goals
- Manage advertising and promotional campaigns, including creating and optimizing content.
- Conduct market research and utilize the findings to infom marketing strategies
- Collaborate with teams to align marketing efforts with business goals and support product launches and promotions.
- Oversee the management of social media platforms to ensure consitency in brand messaging and performance
- Monitor marketing performance metrics, track ROI, and provide regular reports to senior management.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends, technologies, and best practices.
What you will Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communication, or a related field.
- Proven expereince of at least two years in Marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing principle
- Proactive and results-oriented midset, able to work independently and ollaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leader skills to effectively manage and insoire a team of marketing professinals.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills to develop innovative marketing strategies
- Knowledge of the fashion, media and tech industry is a plus.
You can forward your application to: