Multi Skilled Consultant at First National Bank of Namibia (FNB)
Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
- Achieve net profit growth for business.
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards.
- Convert identified leads into successful sales.
- Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan.
- Manage performance standards appropriate to the relief role in Telling, Service, Sales or Administration.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies.
- Approve, validate, verify, check and authorise Frontline activities.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 12 month or longer qualification.
- An appropriate business degree
- 4 to 6 Years branch related experience
Closing Date: 21 June 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
44 total views, 2 today