This role manages the sales and sales support processes to ensure branch profitability and to meet business targets for the Central and regional branches. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through staff supervision.
- Develop and manage appropriate Sales Pipelines.
- Identifies potential new markets and targets new markets with assistance of Sales Consultant/s.
- Manages, coaches and mentors Sales Consultant/s.
- Responsible for the management of key external stakeholder relationships.
- Increase market share by delivering new pockets of growth.
- Develops local market and resource plans for the Institutional / Retail Market.
- Monitors and reports on area results and budgets.
- Manages sales support processes to ensure area profitability is maintained and meets business targets.
- Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Namibian Citizenship.
- Previous management experience or experience as a Sales Manager.
- Product / technical knowledge.
- Computer literacy.
- Should be comfortable in applying the sales process.
- Ability to align performance for success.
- Ability to build positive working relationships.
Closing Date: 23 March 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Good morning, my name is Asser and I am interested in the position of marketing consultant. How I could apply this position? I am in Windhoek.