Primary purpose of position:
To organise, lead and control the activities in the operations department of NamPost Courier within the Mail and Logistics Business Unit
- Operations Floor management
- Shipments Delivery and Collections
- Staff supervision
- Customer relations
- Safety and Security
- Cash Control
Educational and experience requirements:
- Diploma in warehouse management or stock control or logistics management with 3 – 5 years in a supervisory capacity in an operations environment in the Logistics sector / industry. Familiarity with shipment tracking systems
Skills and Personality requirements
- Proven supervisory.
- Leadership skills
- Data collation skills
- Computer Literacy (MS office)
- Sound communication & listening skills, bilingual (at least English)
- Interpersonal skills
- Sensitivity to customer service (background)
- Knowledge of IR
- Able to think on feet (able “to make a plan”).
- Emotional mature
- Attention to detail / thoroughness,
- Assertive, tolerant and well spoken
- Committed, reliable & honest
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Pro-active, helpful and friendly
- Min of Code CE driver’s license with valid GP
Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should send online applications to Vacancies@nampost.com.na email should not exceed 20MB and candidates should indicate in the subject line for which position they apply.
Closing Date: 20 February 2023
The documents that need to be forwarded Cover letter, certified copies of relevant qualifications together with a detailed curriculum vitae. Applicants who do not receive any response within three weeks after the closing date must accept that their applications were not considered favourably.