Operator: Fleet CAT 1 at SWAKOP URANIUM
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To operate multiple earthmoving support equipment in a safe and productive manner in order to achieve production targets safely at the required quality and with due regard to the environmental standards.
Key Performance Areas:
- Report defects, safety hazards, damage or faults that require attention to dispatch and supervisor.
- Be on the lookout for people and other moving equipment and always maintain the appropriate following distance.
- Keep a manual tally of loads delivered, as and when required per site-specific.
- Perform pre-start inspection (360) to identify equipment defects.
- Perform a walk around/ post check inspection to check for oil/water leaks or damages and report any defect to Dispatch and Supervisor.
- Operate machine as requested by the maintenance team during repairs or service.
- Operate the earthmoving equipment, in compliance to all standard operating procedures, safety standards and procedures, to achieve machine utilization and production targets.
- Monitor the machine’s performance and condition and take appropriate action, according to operating procedure to minimize potential delays, equipment failure or damage.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12.
- Experience in operating heavy mining equipment is an added advantage.
- Code B or BE/ CE Driver’s License.
- Must meet the assessment requirements.
- Physically and medically fit for mining operations.
Closing date: 23 January 2023
221 total views, 1 today