Operator Pasteurizer at Namibia Dairies (pty) Ltd
Purpose of position
To operate the milk, by-product, juice, and cream pasteurizer according to set standards and procedures to effectively and efficiently meet the company production goals and targets in the safest possible manner.
- Grade 12,
- A minimum of a 3 years working experience in a Production Plant and Machine Operation.
- FMCG-specific experience.
Key Job Outputs
- Administer that the pasteurization process runs smooth and effectively.
- Check all CIP records up to date and accurate.
- Record Machine (Pressures and Temperatures) and report out of specifications.
- Record of all packaging material and reagents used in the milk reception area.
- Order stock from procurement daily through Production Administrators.
- Operate all machinery as outlined in the OM’s and or the ISO drafted Procedures.
- Accurately document and record all required field of production.
- Communicate breakdowns to technicians and issue job cards thereof on time
Skills & Attributes
- Planning and organizing
- Conflict resolution
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Pro-active Thinking
Closing date: 7 April 2023
101 total views, 2 today