Operator: Survey at SWAKOP URANIUM
Reference Number: 286
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To perform surveying tasks and capture data as per the mine surveying procedures.
Key Performance Areas:
- Measure areas being dust aside in the open pit as well as around the mine.
- Carry out all survey checks for quality assurance and quality control.
- Survey pre and post drilling collar positions.
- Conduct periodic stockpile and pit depletion surveys.
- Control and stake blast block patterns, misfires, lost steel and dumping limits and stake composites.
- Carry out all tache survey’s in and around the mining area as per standard.
- Install grade sets and rotate lasers for bench loading control.
- Construct precise leveling turning points.
- Carry out survey of surface features to update statutory plans.
- Use the relevant computer software to process the surveyed data.
- Download and upload survey data from survey systems.
- File all the fieldwork into relevant field books.
- Carry out haul truck weighbridge measurements and calibration.
- Check that the high precision GPS on earth moving equipment is calibrated.
- Carry out drone survey from flight planning to final results.
Requirements and experience:
- Must have passed Grade 12 (20 points in 5 subjects) with an Elementary Survey Certificate.
- 2 years’ experience in a mine surveying environment.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
Closing date: March 13, 2023
62 total views, 1 today