As pioneers in mining, we produce materials essential to human progress. Our talented workforce uses industry-leading mining processes and technology to ensure our operations are safe, low cost and efficient. We have an opportunity available:
A vacancy exists for Paddy Developer on 2 years fixed term contract in the Tailings dam section within the Processing department reporting to the Foreman Processing operations. The successful incumbents will be responsible to safely prepare tailings paddocks and provide sufficient storage space and deposit pipeline for uninterrupted tailings disposal. You will operate different equipment on which you have been trained and tested to complete various tasks.
Key performance areas
- Maintaining health, safety and environmental standards;
- Developing and maintaining tailings disposal systems;
- Maintaining the safety and efficient operation of equipment;
- Providing on the job training for new incumbents to maintain required competencies
- Grade 12 certificate;
- One year experience in an engineering environment;
- One year experience in heavy earth equipment;
- One year experience in mechanical or civil fitting;
- Code CE or C1E drivers licence ; and
- A Police certificate of conduct not older than six months is required. A record will not automatically disqualify candidates.
Competencies and Skills required;
- A good understanding of plant operations
- Previous pipe laying experience and skills
- Problem Solving capabilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic report writting
Please take note that the recruitment process will be subjected to assessments (if necessary) which will form part of the selection process.
Application closing date – 20 April 2023
Preference is given to candidates from designated groups in line with Company policy on employment equity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please I need job and have code 8 with valid G.p
Please can you help me with job I’m also having code 8 with vaild G .P