PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To control overall operations of the Perishables department by maintaining fresh produce, hygiene and food safety standards and promoting excellent customer service in order to achieve profitability
- Utilize the available resources effectively to attain monthly budgeted turnover results for the department
- Implement proper control mechanism in order to achieve budgeted shrinkage and waste targets.
- Responsible for the effective preparation for he stoke take and liaise with the Administrative controller during such stock taking preparations.
- Control the stock rotation process
- Control the overall quality of products and expired stock
- See to it that the appropriate stock is available and prepared timeously
- Plan and schedule employees working hours for the week
- Provide on the job training for sales assistants
- Ensure that a speedy and effective service is rendered to customers and attend to customer queries
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Perishables environment , with at least 1 year supervisory experience
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Friendly personality and customers oriented..
- Planning and organising capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong people management skill
Closing Date: 06 March 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: