WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Label and pack new stock on shelves.
- Check and maintain stock levels on Bins/Shelves.
- Advise Supervisor on all stock levels.
- Assist customers where applicable.
- Merchandise stock on Bins attractively
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone that has a preference for routine.
- A candidate with excellent literacy and numerical ability.
- A self-starter and an enthusiastic team player.
- An honest and reliable candidate that follows instructions.
- A candidate with a flair for attractive shelf display
- Minimum Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Minimum 6 months experience within the Building or Retail industry.
- Product knowledge in tools will be an added advantage.
- Must be a fluent communicator in English.
Closing Date: 28 February 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: