MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for the long term and short term maintenance planning in terms of planning, resourcing, scheduling and co-ordination of maintenance work for maintaining and enhancing equipment reliability, using the most cost-effective methods to minimize risk and rework in the area of responsibility.
Key Performance Areas:
- Implement the required changes to work packages or master data.
- Check for the correct manning requirements on work order operations.
- Review outstanding work orders in system.
- Check that the completion of maintenance work is conducted as per the standard for the various planning functions.
- Co-ordinate the condition monitoring process completion according to the plan.
- Change the status of the work order to ready for scheduling after consolidation and approvals and assign corresponding revision week.
- Check compliance to all relevant legislation, agreements, standards, codes of practice, statutory and other specified reporting requirements.
- Produce clear and accurate maintenance plans and reports.
- Responsible for data control, including the accurate recording, storage, retrieval and management of a variety of information and records.
- Establish and maintain a database of all tasks to be used to compile the weekly plan, benchmark current work standards and optimise work performance.
- Co-ordinate and control spares, critical stock and component control requirements.
- Ensure technical availability of equipment to achieve optimal efficiencies of equipment and systems.
- Comply to design specifications and maintain records of all required documentation.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 with 20 points..
- Recognized N3 Trade Certificate in relevant field.
- Minimum 7 years post trade maintenance experience in the mining industry, of which 3 years should be in the maintenance planning environment.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Standard Work Procedures and technical work instructions.
- Basic CMMS experience and SAP Maintenance or maintenance related systems.
- Good understanding of standards and specifications for equipment and spares.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
Closing Date: 19 April 2023
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
I’m interested i have code C driving licence I’m trained as FIRE FIGHT and FIRST AID and work place safety i have other mining industries experienced as STEEL ELECTOR AND LABOURERS OR PLANT HELPER. In addition im TRAINED as an EXCAVATOR AND FRONT END LOAD OPERATOR