Plant Hand Team A at Debmarine Namibia
As the world leader in marine diamond recovery, we take pride in employing cutting-edge technology and exceptional people skills. Debmarine Namibia offers exciting careers in a performance-driven culture that contributes meaningfully to the company’s overall success.
Debmarine Namibia requires the services of a Plant Hand. The successful incumbent will carry out duties in the operation of the treatment plant that are necessary to achieve production goals and to reliably deliver the right work at the right time.
IN YOUR ROLE AS PLANT HAND, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Performs pre-start checks for abnormalities on equipment and assist Process Operator by physically checking whether plant is functioning after starting and stopping of treatment plants
- Keeps Process Operator informed on physical condition of the operational treatment plant, through continuous running inspections of the various pieces of equipment for anomalies
- Executes cleaning and maintenance functions in the plant as instructed by the MPS, Process Controller or the Process Operator
- Implements appropriate action to the occurrence of critical parameter anomalies in the treatment plant and provide feedback on the status of the situation as directed by supervisor
- Conducts scheduled efficiency tests with the Process Operator, as directed by Process Controller, on the various sections of the plant, and records the relevant equipment measurements as required by test procedures
- Inspects, replaces and adding of plant consumables to ensure effective operation of the treatment plant
- Removes waste where necessary to ensure that treatment plant and all of its equipment is kept clean
DO YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS?
- Grade 12
- Two (2) year’s processing plant experience
THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES ARE KEY TO THIS POSITION:
- Should have problem-solving skills
- Liaison and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Be able to work independently and deliver results
- Be able to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Follow instructions and meet customer expectations
CLOSING DATE: 30 JUNE 2023
75 total views, 1 today