PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times, and that all guest requests are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner. In Addition to assist guests with luggage, Porters are also responsible to collect and distribute post, parcels. And also deal with general enquiries and ensuring the lobby and forecourt areas are always clean and tidy.
- To be present at the Concierge/Reception desk or in the lobby to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Tag baggage’s it and return the identification slips to guests.
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
- Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
- Delivers messages, packages and flowers to guest’s rooms and other offices.
- Transport departing guests’ luggage from the room to the lobby, then into a vehicle.
- Ensure safe storage and collect ticketing of guest coats and personal items.
- Ensure guest safety by directing them to the room and explaining the various facility.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12.
- Diploma in Hospitality
- Minimum of 1 year experience in hospitality industry.
- Drivers license code 08 & valid PDP
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
Closing Date: 31 December 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: