Location: Okahandja, NA
LOCATION: Midgard Country Lodge
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management / Industrial Psychology.
- 3-5 Years of working experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of SAP and Success Factors will be an added advantage
- Advise and coach line managers and staff on the interpretation, application and implementation of HR policies/procedures/processes/ systems Execute daily work schedules as instructed by supervisor.
- Coordinate all recruitment processes in accordance to set policies and procedures.
- Check and process payroll data for submission.
- Coordinate and facilitate company induction for recruits.
- Monitor all probation assessments.
- Ensure that overtime is managed to the bare minimum (Sundays, Public Holidays, Normal Overtime, etc.) and submit it on time.
- Drive employee wellness initiatives together with the Group Employee Wellness department.
- Advise line managers on disciplinary and grievance policy, process, and procedure.
- Coordinate AA meetings at the property.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspire Innovation
- Deliver Extra Ordinary Results
Closing DATE: 23 February 2023