Private Banker C at FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF NAMIBIA (FNB)
To proactively optimise a portfolio of FNB Wealth Clients with the objective of addressing their financial needs and ensuring client profitability as well as retaining the client base.
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients and increase potential of existing portfolio.
- Analyse client’s current product offerings and solutions with the aim of ensuring FNB Wealth is the client’s primary banking institution. In addition, identifying transactional and lending requirements.
- Successfully implement, track and report on Client Campaigns and initiatives.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim of achieving previously determined sales targets.
- Maximise cross sell opportunities through the identification of specialist advisory requirements. E.g. Wealth Management, Fiduciary, Portfolio Management.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase Client base and revenue.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds client expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Manage and grow portfolio through proactive client contact. Ensure client retention and satisfaction levels (measured via the Net Promoter Score).
- Convert leads into successful sales. Achieve individual targets set to appropriate business area or sales plan.
- Source and refer new leads through client interactions.
- Provide and track accurate and reliable sales statistics via Siebel
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant degree (Commerce or Financial stream).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Sales or Client facing role within the financial services industry.
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Closing Date: 09 January 2023
48 total views, 1 today