Processing Lead at ROSSING URANIUM Limited
Processing Lead – 24 months Fixed Term Contract
A vacancy exists for a Processing Lead on a 24 months fixed-term contract within the Business Improvement department reporting to the Manager Business Improvement. The successful candidate will be responsible to lead the implementation of the recently approved Life of Mine Extension (LoME) Processing Projects which comprise three major changes to the current Plant by way of thickened tailings; horizontal belt filters and water treatment.
Key performance areas:
• Ensuring that the LoME Processing Projects have a minimum impact on the health, safety and environment of RUL stakeholders, during implementation and in the long-term;
• Engaging with relevant departments to align with the LoME Processing Projects requirements during implementation;
• Using project management tools and processes to ensure LoME Processing Projects are delivered on-time and on-budget and will deliver optimum benefits for the business;
• Provide leadership to the business in ensuring that the LoME Processing Projects are “operations led” and builds organizational capacity;
• Leading complex cross-functional teams in a way that minimises conflict, risk, and waste;
• Establish strong working relationships within the Team responsible for delivery of the LoME Processing Projects and with other RUL Departments whose support is required;
• Establishing strong working relationships within the Team responsible for delivery of the LoME Processing Projects and with other RUL Departments whose support is required;
• Compilation of high-quality Capital Expenditure Requests (CEAs) for access to funds approved as part of the capital budget;
Minimum requirements of the role:
• A recognized Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Mineral Processing (NQF Level 7/8) OR National Engineering Diploma (NQF Level 6).
• For Degree Holders: A minimum of five (5) years working experience as a Metallurgist, of which three (3) years should have been in a supervisory/specialised leadership position;
• For Diploma Holders: A minimum of ten (10) years working experience as Metallurgist, of which five (5) years should have been in a supervisory/specialised leadership position.
• Experience in executing metallurgical projects life cycle will be an advantage;
• Project Management and/or Business Improvement training/experience will be an advantage;
• Post graduate qualification in business administration will be an advantage; • A valid code B driver’s licence; • A Police certificate of conduct of not older than six months is required. A record will not automatically disqualify candidates. Required Competencies and Skills:
• The ability to deliver quality work under time pressure;
• The ability to lead complex, multi-disciplinary teams;
• Thinking creatively to develop multiple, workable options;
• Demonstrating an openness to new ideas and new ways of working;
• Computer skills with MS Office (notably PowerPoint and Excel); • SAP and Specialized metallurgical Packages / Systems such as statistical analysis, process modelling and metallurgical balances; • Acute interpersonal skills; Please take note that the recruitment process will be subjected to assessments (if necessary) which will form part of the selection process.
• Go to: https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=1042&company=rssinguran
• First time applicants select “new user” and register, then apply
• Registered users login and apply
Preference is given to candidates from designated groups in line with Company policy on employment equity.
Application closing date – 07 April 2023
123 total views, 1 today