Procurement Manager at O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To manage the purchasing processes, storing, and issuing of food and beverage stocks and consumables for O&L Leisure properties. Organise the logistics and ensures that items procured are delivered to site timeously. Maintain adherence and compliance with O&L Leisure SOP’s.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management, business administration, purchasing management or a related field of study.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in procurement.
- Advanced knowledge of Opera and SAP.
- Excellent understanding of cost of sales and value chain analysis
- Excellent understanding of stock management
- Excellent knowledge of Materials Control
- Excellent and proven negotiation skills
- Excellent understanding of the Hotel business procurement cycle
- Manage the procurement process for all O&L Leisure Properties.
- Establish and maintain excellent collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, at all levels of O&L Leisure, to deliver goods and services.
- Controls and monitor the movement of stock in all stores.
- Maintain and checks the receiving, storage and issuing of stock as per the standard operating procedure.
- Monitors purchases to daily revenue reports.
- Produce accurate monthly usage, stock holding days, stock turn over and or stock purchases reports for financial reporting by the Financial Controller.
- Maintain cost reduction through price and quality negotiation.
- Drive employee engagement and organisational culture.
- Performs People Management and Leadership Duties
- Be Authentic
- Live the Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
CLOSING DATE: 10 July 2023
37 total views, 1 today