Procurement Manager (Electrical) at ELITE EMPLOYMENT
CONTRACT DETAILS: Permanent
POSITION LOCATION: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia
POSITON NAME: Procurement Manager – Electrical
- Responsible for the procurement of all electrical products.
- Negotiate prices on electrical products.
- Source products and suppliers for all branches.
- Oversee the buying function within prescribed benchmarks at the best prices possible.
- Optimize stock availability and minimize aged stock in order to improve Stock Turn Rates and sales for company.
- Optimize product group margins.
- Review electrical product categories, identify gaps within the product range and action accordingly.
- Advise on product ranges for monthly and quarterly promotions.
- Liaise with Buyers, Admin Supervisors and Creditors departments on incorrect prices charged and ensure that Request for Credit (RFCs) are raised.
What we are looking for:
- A confident communicator with great interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Someone with excellent time management, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Must have completed Grade 12.
- Minimum of 5 years Procurement experience at a senior level.
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Supply Chain, Procurement or Logistics.
Must have knowledge of Electrical products.
- Knowledge of the Kerridge system would be a great advantage.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 19th of May 2023.
131 total views, 2 today