Procurement Officer at Namibia Post Limited
Primary purpose of position:
The procurement of (equipment, capital goods, spare parts, goods, and services for in stock and nonstock needs) in accordance with agreed standards as well as service levels. To purchase and control various stock and assets, conduct reconciliations, provide contract administration service, and ensure compliance with the procurement policies.
- Facilitate the formulation Annual Procurement Plan.
- Implement and ensure compliance with procurement Act and policies.
- Assist in coordinate the procurement Committee Function.
- Material management control.
- Manage the bidding process.
- Provide administrative and contracts management services.
Educational and experience requirements:
- Accredited Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or Logistics (NQA Level 7) with 3 -years relevant experience in procurement and logistics and 2 years’ experience in SAP
Skills and Personality requirements
- Team player
- Logical reasoning ability
- Attentive to detail
- Advance Knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Planning and organizing skills
- Investigative skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should send online applications to Vacancies@nampost.com.na email should not exceed 20MB and candidates should indicate in the subject line for which position they apply.
Closing Date: 14 July 2023
The documents that need to be forwarded Cover letter, certified copies of relevant qualifications together with a detailed curriculum vitae. Applicants who do not receive any response within three weeks after the closing date must accept that their applications were not considered favourably.
Note: NamPost is an Equal Opportunity Employer and operates in line with affirmative action guidelines
198 total views, 1 today