Public Area Cleaner x2 at O&L LEISURE (PTY) LTD
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 2
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and public areas and for the laundering of hotel linen, uniforms, and guest laundry as per standard operating procedure in order to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests. They ensure that all guest areas are inviting and clean and they address all guest queries politely and knowledgeably.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Grade 12
- 2-year housekeeping experience in a hospitality environment
- Cleans rooms, hallways and restrooms.
- Cleans and maintains restaurants and banquet halls.
- Empties ashtrays and urns.
- Polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Vacuums and polishes elevators.
- Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash.
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture
- Washes walls and ceilings, moves and arranges furniture.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
- Dust and polishes metal work.
- Maintains housekeeping carts.
- To perform daily assigned tasks in toilets, lifts, back areas, terrace
- Responsible to maintain inventory in the Housekeeping stores
- To clean and maintain all equipment daily.
- Responsible for upkeep of all the equipment which he is using i.e., Vacuum cleaner, trolleys, Scrubbing machine.
- Responsible for maintaining a time schedule for cleaning of their areas.
- Responsible for spring cleaning of their area as per the schedule is given to them.
- Maintains safe working environment by adhering to PPE and chemical handling guidelines.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 22 FEBRUARY 2023
73 total views, 1 today