Quality Control Officer at Kraatz Marine Pty Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To ensure that quality assurance and control services meets both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Development of quality control plans.
- Liaise with procurement/Suppliers as to specific material requirements and certification.
- Ensuring compliance with class rules, regulations and legislation (IACS).
- Ensuring compliance with IMO regulations and legislation.
- Communicating standards and monitoring compliance (Weld procedures & Specifications).
- Ensuring procedures are properly understood and executed.
- Advise welding procedure as per drawing specification.
- Develop quality packs for projects.
- Raise and record all technical queries.
- Raise, record indemnities and ensure sign-off with client.
- Raise, record handovers and ensure sign-off with client Maintain quality records.
- Raise, record deviations to project responsible person and escalate when necessary.
- Liaise with Project Managers on technical requirements.
- Maintenance of welder qualifications/certification and weld procedure.
- Compiling and maintaining of redline drawings and weld maps.
- Negotiate with clients on technical terms (Industrial Specific).
- Select and arrange NDE requirements.
- Raise NCR’s and advise corrective action.
- Adhere to company quality standards and excellent engineering and quality management practices at all times.
- Adhere to company and legislative Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Level 1 Certificate in SAIW or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- MS VISIO
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Personal credibility / Ethics
- Pro-active thinking
- Learning ability/continuous learning
- Stress tolerance/resilience
- Problem solving skills
Closing Date: 05 May 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
64 total views, 1 today