Receptionist at HANGANA SEAFOOD (PTY) LTD
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Welcome and assist internal and external stakeholders by answering and diverting telephone calls, taking messages, or directing them appropriately telephonically or in person while maintaining a professional composure throughout all interactions.
- Meet and greet visitors/clients/customers, navigating them to the appropriate office of appointment, and supplying them with refreshments when requested.
- Maintain a clean reception area.
- Manage calendars for boardroom bookings.
- Process PR’s and Reservations on SAP.
- Receive, collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail and messages as well as co-ordinate courier deliveries/pickups.
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring visitor’s logbook and notify company personnel of visitor’s arrival.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- Certificate in Office Administration and/or related discipline
- 5 years practical experience in a reception/ secretarial/ office management environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- SAP knowledge is an added advantage
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Social skills
- Time Management
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Multilingual will be an added advantage
Closing Date: 13 December 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
42 total views, 1 today