Regional Manager at Namibia Post Limited
Primary purpose of position:
The incumbent is expected to develop, implement and monitor regional budgets and business plans, organise and coordinate a mix of Postal, Banking, Courier and Agency Services to advocate growth and profitability of the business in the region. To manage the implementation of operational procedures of integrated business units and to effectively lead numerous Post Offices in the assigned region.
- Integrated Operational Planning & Strategic Advice
- Integrated Operations Management
- Customer relations
- Staff Management
Educational and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Finance/Business Management and 5 (five) years relevant experience of which at least 3 (three) years should have been on supervisory level.
Skills and Personality requirements
- Financial and Business Management skills
- Banking/ Financial systems skills.
- Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Computer Literate
- Must be hardworking
- Customer Orientated
- Friendly, Helpful and Honest
- Analytical and Precise
- Functional and able to meet deadlines and work under pressure to work accurately with cash & stock
- Code B Drivers Licence
Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should send online applications to Vacancies@nampost.com.na email should not exceed 20MB and candidates should indicate in the subject line for which position they apply.
Closing Date: 09 December 2022
The documents that need to be forwarded Cover letter, certified copies of relevant qualifications together with a detailed curriculum vitae. Applicants who do not receive any response within three weeks after the closing date must accept that their applications were not considered favourably.
Note: NamPost is an Equal Opportunity Employer and operates in line with affirmative action guidelines
32 total views, 1 today