Location: Mokuti Etosha Lodge, NA
Company: O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
Job Grade: C2
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide timely and professional reservations services and the execution of all related reservation functions including but not limited to; inventory control, training, rate, and extranet management, third party distribution and achieving monthly targets.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality and Tourism
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- Computer literate in Microsoft office and fully literate on Opera
- Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations.
- Conducting daily reservations sales activities
- Responds to incoming reservations sales opportunities.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked.
- Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Achieves personal and team related revenue goals.
- Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Prepares work and maintenance orders.
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Services our customers to grow share of the account.
- Live the Values
- Be Authentic
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
CLOSING DATE: 7 April 2023