Restaurant Manager at THE STELLENBOSCH TASTING ROOM
Vacancy: Restaurant Manager
The Stellenbosch Tasting Room, situated in Klein Windhoek, has the above excellent opportunity available for a positive and energetic individual with an enthusiastic approach to life.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
* Co-ordinating all restaurant activities
* Staff management, control and discipline
* Assisting with the planning of functions and special events
* Stock control and ordering
* Guest relation and satisfaction
* ad hoc administrative tasks related to the position
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in the restaurant industry (working in a supervisory/management role)
* Fluency in English – additional languages will be an advantage
* Driver’s License / Own transport – would need to travel to and from work
* Excellent computer (MS Office) and administrative skills
* Must be prepared to work long hours, nights, weekends and public holidays
* GAAP POS system experience (would be an advantage)
* Good people skills and teamwork
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only email or hand delivered applications – No applications via Facebook messenger/comments or WhatsApp will be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close on 5 January 2023.
82 total views, 1 today