Returns Controller at Namibia Dairies (Pty) Ltd
Department: ND Warehouse
Line Manager: Indilemi Ambambi Ashipala
Purpose of Position
The incumbent is responsible for to plan, organise, lead and manage all activities around stock returns and document control.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Grade 12 certificate with 2-3 years working experience in warehousing.
- Knowledge in warehousing, distribution and stock control.
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for returns planning and to determine the sequence of off-loading for returned trucks;
- Ensure that sufficient empty off-loading bays are available for the day’s expected returns in the Empties Yard;
- Receive crates, pallets and ullages and ensure that the stock is Off-loaded, sorted, moved into delivery cages and the crates and pallets returned are counted;
- Responsible for receiving completed SAP trip sheet from Driver;
- Check and verify ullages returned;
- Direct truck with product returns to the Warehouse/ Cooler and accompany the truck
- Perform daily stock counts and recons on SAP
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies with Supervisor Returns
- Manage compliance to required standards
- Manage housekeeping of the Empties Yard.
Closing Date:17 May 2023
102 total views, 2 today