Location: Mokuti Etosha Lodge, NA
Company: O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
Job Grade: D1
To lead and manage all operations in the Rooms Division and ensure the highest level of service delivery to meet guest satisfaction.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Hospitality Management
- 6-8 years’ experience, of which 2 years at the management level in a luxury lodge or hotel.
- Oversee the front office, SPA, and housekeeping departments.
- Compile the rooms division’s annual budget and manage the set budget during the year.
- Champions the experiences for product and service delivery in the departments.
- Monitor Daily Tracker and implement the necessary decisions to keep the property moving forward toward the achievement of goals.
- Monitor and promote room rates, specials, and promotions at the residence.
- Prepare monthly financial review reports within the department on revenue generation, forecasting and complaints from guests and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage and control all department equipment and report malfunctions.
- Oversee night audit procedures and controls.
- Compile loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Assists in ensuring the property’s crisis management plan are followed as applicable.
- Reviews the Labor cost reports and compares budgeted wages to actual wages, coaching direct reports to address problem areas and holding team accountable for results.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 22 FEBRUARY 2023