Sales Clerk (B4) at MEAT CORPORATION OF NAMIBIA LTD
Purpose of the Job
Executes sales of all local market and value added products and builds strong relationships with customers to expand Meatco’s market share and generate maximum returns for the corporation.
Key Performance Areas
- Take product orders from customers telephonically and by e-mail.
- Manage prospects and acquire new business through cold-calls and networking.
- Log orders into the system and prepare and send quotations/proforma invoices to customers.
- Resolve, log and/or escalate customer complaints.
- Process invoices, trip sheets, and debtor/COD applications.
- Update and maintain customer email list and periodically distribute price list.
- Complete documentation necessary for imported products.
- Set and meet sales targets and other performance objectives.
- Liaise with Stock Supervisor regarding stock levels and product types.
- Liaise with Production Superintendent and Sales Representatives to fulfill deliveries of customer orders.
- Advise on and implement promotional campaigns.
- Report on sales and contribute to budgeting processes.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent qualification.
- Two (2) years’ experience, preferably in the FMCG/similar industries
- Knowledge of X3 will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Team player and customer oriented.
- Strong analytical skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate (MS-Office, Word and Excel).
- Good knowledge of administration and clerical procedures.
To Apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date: 04 July 2023
58 total views, 1 today