Sales Consultant Commission D at First National Bank of Namibia (FNB)
To acquire all potential business from Estate Agents, Developers and Customers in order to increase market share. Provide specialist Home Loan assistance and advise to customers with regards to new and existing Home Loans. Sell Home Loan products and identify opportunities cross selling in order to increase market share.
- Achievement of net profit growth for business.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Customer retention programme by calling all customers taking out a home loan during previous 12 months and checking on our level of service.
- Build rapport and maintain working relationships with Estate Agents and Developers.
- Promote specialist Home Loans assistance to customers with regards to new and existing Home Loans.
- Keep Estate Agents and Developers informed of new products or developments at the Bank.
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
- Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets.
- Consistently follow up the tracking of home loan applications until registration.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Check all transactions on a daily basis to ensure new business applications are closed within appropriate timelines.
- Manage the sales diary daily by making agreed number of appointments per month and conduct agreed number of sales presentations per month.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics.
- Keep track and report all new entrants to the real estate industry.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Sales / Marketing Diploma.
- At least 3 years relevant experience of which 1year must be in the home loan department.
Closing Date: 20 June 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
32 total views, 2 today