Sales Representative at Pupkewitz Megabuild
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Identify new developments, projects and potential sales opportunities.
- Visit sites and introduce Megabuild products/services to new customers.
- Pro-actively identify material requirements on site, advise Contractors accordingly and capture business.
- Follow up on quotes and re-negotiate, if necessary, in consultation with the Branch Manager.
- Advise customers on the most cost-effective products for their projects / refurbishments.
- Inform customers of Megabuild credit facilities, delivery service etc.
- Expedite Orders to the branch for processing.
- Advise on stock levels and negotiate with suppliers on key items, specials and direct products.
- Monitor and identify competitor strengths/weaknesses and action accordingly
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- An assertive person with excellent negotiation and sound administrative skills.
- Must be service orientated with a high level of integrity.
- We want a natural Salesperson that is results driven.
- Must have completed Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Minimum 3 years Sales Representative experience in the Building or FMCG / Retail industr
- Must have a valid Code B Driver’s License.
- Building industry product knowledge will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the “Kerridge” system will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 08 April 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
107 total views, 2 today