Sales Supervisor at Namibia Dairies (Pty) Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: :
The role of the Sales Supervisor is to positively influence sales volume of Namibia Dairies brands through regular contact with customers, networking and motivating in allocated accounts by achieving rate of sales driver standards in the retail trade as per SES and QDVP, in order to achieve Namibia Dairies sales force effectiveness standards in the retail trade and to achieve planned coverage (promotion incl) and call frequency targets.
Key Performance Areas:
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas
- Propose and implement marketing plans as and when required.
- Implement sales strategy in area pf responsibility in line with operational and strategic goals and objectives of Namibia Dairies.
- Utilise assets for optimum effectives.
- Achieve and increase volume budget targets set by the company yearly.
- Ascertain that there is optimal stock available in the relevant outlets.
- Execute Namibia Dairies Sales Excellence Standards
- Execute Line Management functions of coaching and mentoring.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- Advanced Diploma in Sales/Marketing with 2 years’ experience
- 4-year Degree in Sales/Marketing with 3-5 years’ experience in Sales will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of cold chain in FMCG environment will be an advantage.
- Valid code B1 Driver’s license
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Willingness to travel and work overtime when required.
- Sound Judgment Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Planning and Organising Skills
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Closing Date: 16 March 2023
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
31 total views, 1 today