Salesperson – Electrical at Pupkewitz Megabuild
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Responsible to promoting sales to ensure that budgets are met/exceeded to enhance profitability.
- Creatively, yet professionally advise customers on the most suitable products to meet their needs.
- Finalize quotes for customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A young energetic, self-starter who is an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills and must be service oriented, with a high level of integrity
- Good numerical understanding.
- Must be able to think on their feet. In a nutshell we want a natural salesperson.
- Minimum Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Minimum 2 years’ Sales experience in the Building or Retail industry.
- Good electrical and product knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate – knowledge of the “Kerridge” computer system will be an advantage.
- Fluent communicator in English.
Closing Date: 28 April 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
63 total views, 2 today