Salesperson: Key Customer at Pupkewitz Megabuild
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- You will be responsible for promoting sales to ensure that budgets are met/exceeded to enhance profitability.
- Finalize quotes for clients.
- Maintain accurate stock levels via PPI.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Creatively, yet professionally advise customers on the most suitable products to meet their needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An energetic self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be service oriented, with a high level of integrity.
- Good numerical understanding.
- Good negotiation skills.
- We want a natural Salesperson who is result driven and pro-active in taking action!
- Must have completed Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the Retail or Construction industry.
- Must have a Driver’s License Code B
- Computer literate – knowledge of the “Kerridge” computer system will be an added advantage.
- Good product knowledge will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 28 April 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
92 total views, 2 today