WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- You will be responsible for promoting sales to ensure that budgets are met/exceeded to enhance profitability in the tools department.
- Creatively, yet professionally advise customers on the most suitable products to meet their needs.
- Provide excellent customer service.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An energetic self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be service oriented, with a high level of integrity.
- Good numerical understanding.
- We want a natural Salesperson who is result driven and pro-active in taking action
- Must have completed Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in the Retail or Construction industry.
- Computer literate – knowledge of the “Kerridge” computer system will be an advantage.
- Tools knowledge will be an added advantage.
Closing date: February 16, 2023