Senior Credit Clerk (RB4) (Karasburg) at BANK WINDHOEK
Listing reference: capbw_000753
Listing status: Online
Apply by: 25 April 2023
To ensure professional support to the Manager Credit to effectively manage credit facilities in compliance with the Bank’s credit policy and procedures.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
1. Client Relationship
Assist in the management of client relationships by ensuring that clients are handled in a professional manner and information provided is correct.
2. Sales Focus
· Assist in identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the relevant departments
· Assist in developing and reinforcing a sales culture in the branch.
3. Credit Administration
Responsible for effective and efficient administration of credit activities as per allocated client portfolio in compliance with the Bank’s credit policy and procedures in order to contain credit risks as per Balanced Score Card.
· Relating and networking
· Writing and reporting
· Delivering and meeting client expectations
· Planning and organizing
· Adapting and responding to change
· Achieving personal works goals and objectives
Experience/Knowledge & Skills
· At least 2 years general banking experience, of which at least 6 months exposure to Credit
· Knowledge of Business & Administration Procedures
· Product knowledge
· Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
· Good interpersonal relationship skills
Certificate in Credit will be an added advantage
Closing date: April 25, 2023
116 total views, 2 today