Senior Financial Accountant at Hartlief Namibia (Pty)Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To support the General Manager and Finance Manager at Farmers Meat Market (FMM) in Mariental as well as a dotted reporting line to Hartlief in Windhoek with reporting, controlling and other duties in the Finance Department.
- Prepare monthly COGS reports as input to the final management accounting pack.
- Oversee various financial functions by reviewing information received from the various functions, incorporating the information into reports that assists the business to make effective and efficient decisions.
- Prepare, manage, review and execute timely and accurate monthly consolidated numbers and Business Performance Review reports for the company and submit by the agreed due dates.
- Plan and complete all external and internal audits as per specifications.
- Assist the Financial Manager in the interim and annual budgeting processes for the organization.
- Review, manage, monitor and influence the process of cost control for the entire business, by guiding and advising Cost Centre controllers on new budgeting techniques, efficient planning and cost control.
- Accountable for the high-level monitoring of project performance and expenditure.
- Oversee that the SAP controlling month-end procedure is executed timely and accurately within agreed timelines.
- Develop, improve and implement financial controls for the entire business by monitoring controls on a regular basis and ensuring proper financial controls are in place.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, e.g., Banks, Debtors, Creditors, NAMRA.
- Prepare annual operating & CAPEX budget for the Company.
- Prepare financial statements, accounting, and tax opinions for complex transactions.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of all direct and indirect tax returns of the Company.
- Prepare and assist with the application of capital budgeting, NPV, IRR, buy versus lease.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- B. Accounting Degree or 3-year Diploma in Accounting.
- 3-5 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of IRS and Namibian Taxation
- Experience with SAP and Meat Matrix is advantageous.
- Registration as CA / CIMA will also serve as an advantage.
Closing Date: 17 May 2023
The company ONLy accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
90 total views, 2 today