Senior Officer: IMS & Quality at Swakop Uranium
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To implement and maintain all relevant standards, statutory and regulatory requirements for the continuous improvement and effectiveness of the Integrated Management System (IMS).
Key Performance Areas:
- Coordinate, interpret and implement all relevant Safety, Security, Health, Environment, Radiation (SSHER) and Quality statutory requirements, regulations and standards.
- Review and provide guidance in terms of Standard Operating Procedures and other system requirements in consultation with the various departments, recommending improvement to existing procedures and standardizing forms used in preparation to and as a requirement for IMS certification.
- Implement, monitor and maintain the Company’s procedure control process.
- Maintain and control system records and documents of the SSHER Department.
- Conduct internal audits, coordinate management review meetings and other monitoring measures to check the effective implementation of SSHER and Quality Management System and to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate comprehensive internal and external IMS risk assessments and controls to establish and recommend appropriate remedial action in collaboration with SSHER Department.
- Coordinate external audits including inter-mine environmental audits and peer audits.
Requirements and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality/Safety/Health/Environmental Management or equivalent in a related field.
- 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience in the mining industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in establishment, implementation and maintenance of an Integrated Management System.
- Project Management and Auditing experience.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
Closing Date: 22 July 2023
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
58 total views, 1 today