Senior Officer: IT Electronic at Swakop Uranium
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure that the that access control, surveillance and electronic communication systems and their wireless links meet SU’s business requirements.
- Design, test, repair, configure and install electronic communication systems and all related equipment.
- Engage and coordinate with key accounts managers from ISP’s for all communication related Application/Cancellation/Modification for voice and data packages.
- Manage projects as when required, taking into consideration project principles, specifications, time parameters, safety and legal requirements.
- Plan and maintain an adequate supply of spares and equipment material in accordance with an authorized budget and operational requirements.
- Draft, implement and maintain all procedures related to electronic and communications.
- Co-ordinate the work of the contractor as per Service Level A
- Ensure that all work standards are met, by inspecting output of team members.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 with 20 points
- N6 Level or National Diploma in InfoTech, Electronic and/or Telecommunications.
- BSc Degree in Electronic and/or Telecommunications is an added advantage.
- 5 years relevant / practical experience with access control, video surveillance, Radio communication, IT electronics /instrumentation and IT network infrastructures.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
Closing Date: 19 April 2023
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
36 total views, 1 today