WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Timeous Collection of overdue amounts to reach collection targets and reduce bad debts.Provide excellent Customer Service at all times.
- Ensure accurate customer accounts and credit availability at all times.
- Reconcile Debtors Account and resolve query issues within limits of authority.
- Action journals according to the set credit control procedures to minimize risk.
- Check and complete applications for accuracy and completeness.
- Conduct interviews and do credit vetting.
- Draft and facilitate cessions as well as monitor accounts and tracking payments.
- Drafting and facilitating of the Direct Payment Agreements between various parties.
- Administer the Site Inspection Check List and liaise with Branch Managers.
- Ensure customer accounts are utilized for intended purposes and in accordance with set Agreements.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKINF FOR:
- An honest individual with strong moral principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good listener that can negotiate winning solutions.
- Analytical mind that pays great attention to detail.
- Deadline driven with good numerical and administrative skills.
- Someone who is emotionally mature and able to work under a lot of pressure.
- Must have completed Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Finance or Administration.
- Minimum 3 years Credit Control, Debtors experience.
- Knowledge of Administration and Secretarial duties.
- Must be computer literate with advanced MS Excel and Record Keeping skills.
Closing Date: 22 May 2023
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.