SPA Attendant at O&L LEISURE (PTY) LTD
Location: Swakopmund, NA
The purpose of the position is to maintain high level hygiene of the spa and gym daily. And to provide level-one services to clients by serving them as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- 1 year experience as a room attendant and\or cleaner Waitron knowledge
- Previous experience within a 4* or 5*Hotel and Restaurant practice.
- Continues training to ensure updates on new and updated innovations for Guest Experience and Quality
- Guest interaction, waitering and clean up.
- Familiarize with spa treatments and products.
- Familiarize with companies’ security protocols for Health, Hygiene and Safety reasons.
- Provide clean and safe environment.
- Clean and sanitize equipment as and when required.
- Clean and sanitize rooms, bathrooms, gym, and workstations.
- Opening & closing procedures & check lists for Spa Set-Up and Service Procedures.
- Clean areas as per roster.
- Ordering &Serving guests.
- Ensure refreshment station is fully stocked.
- Interpersonal skills
- Pro-active thinking
- Personal credibility / Ethics/Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Working within the system/process/ process improvement
- Planning and organizing
- Customer focused
CLOSING DATE: 20 February 2023
53 total views, 1 today