Spa Manager at O&L LEISURE (PTY) LTD
To implement and maintain new-to-world offerings that stay at the leading edge of the international Spa industry and attain the desired business results. Manage the Spa operations by driving the staff to perform at breakthrough levels.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a National Diploma in ITEC or CIDESCO
- Diploma in Somatology, Cosmetology or Aesthetician
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a 4- or 5-star hotel Spa management position
- Spa Operational Systems Knowledge
- Wellness & Fitness knowledge
- Formal spa training facilitation experience
- Multi-cultural work experience
- Resort or Small Business Management.
- Oversee the operation of the Spa to ensure achievements of sales goals, business objectives and Spa profitability.
- Order Spa equipment/ensuring its proper functioning.
- Recording daily cash flow.
- Drive promotions and new innovations.
- Maintain relationship with suppliers and trainers.
- Promote and sell the services of the SPA and maximise the potential of all sales.
- Assist with therapist duties and coverage when operationally required, to ensure revenue targets and guest requests are met.
- Prepare business focus reports on number of clients expected and expected revenue daily.
- Prepare monthly reports not limited to age analysis, sales mix analysis, voucher liability & commissions.
- Execute the O&L Leisure Customer Experience Journey by ensuring that every touchpoint across the customer experience journey is engaging, efficient and effective.
- Establish the Spa’s financial operational plan for the year in liaison with the Rooms Division Manager.
- Conduct daily hygiene walkabouts, complete the required checklists, enforce the correct cleaning standards, Health & Safety standards, and operating equipment.
- Strong Communication Skills within the team and guest Edge
- Innovative and Creativity skills in Spa menu and new treatment suggestion
- Attention for detail on SPA offerings (treatments and product)
- Knowledge of all SPA procedures
- O&L Breakthrough Behaviours
CLOSING DATE: 07 July 2023
27 total views, 1 today