PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: :
Provide professional, engaging wellness therapies and treatments, as dictated by the spa menu, to our guests. Therapist will provide a full range of treatments to fulfil different client needs and objectives whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene….
Key Performance Areas:
- Expert in guest treatment and recommendation to guest needs.
- Continues training to ensure updates on new and updated innovations.
- Rebooking and cross promote guest.
- Thorough consultation on each client.
- Regular follow up on guests.
- Health, Hygiene and Safety.
- Clean and sanitize room and workstations.
- Regular stock takes and reception duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Formal Beauty / Massage Qualification (Certificate or Diploma).
- Minimum 2 years’ beauty therapist experience in a 5-star or 4-star hotel or premium spa environment.
- Product Knowledge: Optiphi,Thalgo,Gelish.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office, MICROS, Materials Control.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
Closing Date: 16 December 2022
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: