Specialist Learning & Development at Pick n Pay Namibia
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This is a specialist position responsible for managing, developing, planning, and implementing activities related to Learning and Development in line with the Pick ‘n Pay’s Learning and Development strategies to impact business outcomes.
- Implement the PnP Learning and Development Strategy
- Implement the O&L Group Learning and Development Policy and Procedure in Line with PnP L&D Strategy
- Set and execute PnP strategic agenda for Learning and Development in line with the Group strategic agenda
- Report on PnP Learning and Development metrics
- Source and create suitable Learning and Development activities using internal and external content and subject matter experts
- Comply to the Learning and Development Policy and Procedures
- Support employees to complete on-the-job assignments, implement learning and share learning with colleagues
- Set, guide, manage and report on PnP Learning and Development budget
- Define the leadership and functional skills required to perform a specific job
- Execute the skills assessment process to inform learning and development activities and skills development
- Continuously identify current and future skills gaps from continuous assessment to inform skills development strategies, activities
- Manage Pick ‘n Pay’s Learning and Development projects (i.e Trainee Managers’ program, Apprentice program, Supervisory Development, Leadership development)
- Develop suitable project plans in terms of stakeholders involved schedules, resources, tasks, and timelines to execute learning and development activities and specific projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Degree in Industrial Psychology, Human Resources Development and
- Human Resources Management with at least 4-5 years relevant work experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in planning, organising, and executing L&D activities and projects
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Leadership Skills
- Presentation Skills
Closing Date: 26 July 2023
The company ONLY accept applications via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
67 total views, 1 today