Statistician: Field Operations at Namibia Statistics Agency
- Assist with planning and implementation of the 2023 Census field operations.
- Assist with questionnaire design, developing data quality control criteria and check collected data.
- Partake in the development of the Census field deployment plan.
- Refine Census methods and procedures for field operations.
- Assist with developing training manuals.
- Conduct Training of trainers and field staffs.
- Supervision of field operations as national supervisors to ensure data quality.
- Partake in the preparations for all levels of trainings.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Population, and Geography, with statistics or similar. With a minimum of at least 1 year working experience
- An Honours degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license with a minimum of two (2) years driving experience.
- Please note that the position requires the frequent use of a personal computer. Therefore, brining your own laptop will be an added advantage.
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
- An Honours degree will be an added advantage
Closing Date: 16 May 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
129 total views, 3 today