An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above-mentioned positions at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd, Windhoek.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure quality output by executing general tasks supporting all related operations and productions.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Storeman with preparations for and during stock taking.
- Organize and maintain the packaging material storage facilities.
- Assist Storeman with daily set out of packaging material required for production use.
- Assist Storeman with receiving of stock.
- Assist Storeman with day-to-day duties.
- Report faults and defects to the Superior.
- Carry out adhoc tasks as given by the Superiors.
Cleanliness of premises:
- Ensure area is cleaned at all times according to company set standards.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 10 with 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in English
- Namibian citizen
- Valid Code C1 Driver’s Licence with a PDP
- Must be able to work weekends, overtime and on public holidays
- Well disciplined
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO:
E-mail: email@example.com (not larger than 2MB)
Subject line for applications should be: NMPP160123 – ASSISTANT: STOREMAN – PASTA
Only applications with this subject line will be considered
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 23 JANUARY 2023
have experience retail and warehouse work for more then 5years would like to have a chance to work wiyh you.
I look forward to join your team.
I am currently doing a certificate in Wholesale and Retailer Distribution and I would like to have a chance to work in your company.
I wash any assistant manager for 11years at one company in Namibiya I m looking for job opportunities