Supervisor Floor at Pick n Pay Namibia
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To ensure the effective and efficient operation of the foods & toiletries department, attend to customer and supplier queries and maintain the required hygiene standards.
- Ensure that all hygiene standards are maintained and applied by staff.
- Ensure that coolers and fridges are set at the correct temperatures and that safety precautions are adhered to.
- Ensure that sufficient stock is available and put on display during promotions.
- Ensure the achievement of budgeted shrinkage and waste targets by implementing proper control mechanism.
- Ensure that all shelves are merchandised on a daily basis.
- On the job training for the sales assistant.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- 3 Years relevant experience.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Friendly personality and customers oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have a neat appearance.
Closing Date: 26 July 2023
The company ONLY accept applications via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
47 total views, 1 today