Supervisor: Picking at Hartlief Namibia (Pty)Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To plan, execute and supervise all activities around finished/invoiced orders in the Distribution department and to ensure efficient movement of orders in line with Distribution schedule.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12, with Diploma/certificate in Operations Management.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar position with 1 year as a supervisor.
- Supervisor the receiving and issuing process of stock and finished products on a daily basis.
- Execute daily forecasts on orders for picking and compare production to forecast out of stocks/ fast moving products.
- Record stock levels and dates with stock rotation (FIFO) on a daily basis.
- Prepare and provide pickings to invoice clerk on a daily basis.
- Manage and verify items to be scrapped as well as BTS’s (Back to stock) returned from customers.
- Identify faults on finished products and report any quality issues to superior and Quality department.
- Maintain a high-quality finished product in the holding cooler.
- Manage and monitor the stock receiving, storing, and issuing process on a daily basis to minimise short, dated stock.
- Plan and schedule stock counts and manage stock count sheets according to guidelines from Distribution Department.
- Doing spot checks on a daily basis on high value products and fast-moving products and submit to the Team Leader.
- Identify products to be condemned (poor quality) and inform Team Leader.
- Investigate stock variances – re-counts, transactions effected.
- Verify system issued stock vs. physically received stock to prevent stock variances.
- Perform thorough inspection on employees to verify that required PPE is always worn.
- Monitor and inspect the proper/safe storage of all finished products and chemicals and action accordingly.
- Wash the holding cooler and invoicing/picking department once a week.
- Allocate activities/tasks to Picking/invoicing team and supervise progress.
- Schedule and conduct weekly operational meeting with subordinates.
- Assist with managing and monitoring time and attendance.
- Assist with the leave planning of Processing team.
Due Date: 14 June 2023
77 total views, 1 today